• 1 apple, peeled, cored and coarsely chopped
• 1 cup roasted peanuts
• 1/3 cup Dutch Gold HONEY
• 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
• 1 tsp. ground cinnamon Sliced sandwich bread
To make Super Spread:
• place apple pieces, peanuts, honey, lemon juice and cinnamon in food processor fitted with chopping blade or blender.
• Pulse the food processor several times until start to blend, occasionally scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to help mix.
• Process for 1 to 2 minutes until mixture is smooth and spreadable.
To make a Sandwich Star:
• spread about 1 Tbsp. of the Super Spread on each of 2 slices of bread.
• Stack them together, spread side up.
• Top with a third piece of bread.
• Place star-shaped cookie cutter on top of the sandwich and press down firmly and evenly.
• Leaving the cookie cutter in place, remove the excess trimmings with your fingers or butter knife.
• Remove the cookie cutter.
• Make more Sandwich Stars as desired.