• 3/4 cup chunky peanut butter
• 1/3 cup Dutch Gold HONEY
• 4 large Granny Smith or Red Delicious apples, stems removed
• 4 small sprigs fresh mint, optional Cold water
1. In a small bowl, mix peanut butter and honey together until well blended. Set aside.
2. Fill a large bowl with cold water and stir in lemon juice. Set aside.
3. For each apple, choose a type of Snackster below and follow the steps.
To Make a Snackster Stacker
1. Use an apple corer to remove the center of the apple, making a hollow space from stem end through the bottom.
2. With a sharp knife, cut apple crosswise into 4 thick slices.
3. Dip apple slices in lemon water and gently pat dry with paper towels.
4. Starting with the bottom piece, use a butter knife to spread the peanut butter mixture on the cut sides of each slice and gently press them together to reassemble the apple.
5. To make a stem, top apple with a mint sprig.
To Make a Snackster Dipper
1. With a sharp knife, cut each apple in half from stem end to bottom.
2. Cut each half into 4 to 6 wedges. With knife or melon ballet remove apple core from each wedge.
3. Dip wedges in lemon water and gently pat dry with paper towels.
4. Spoon the peanut butter mixture into a small bowl and surround with apple wedges for dipping.